Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
Split and toast multigrain English muffin. Spread 1 tablespoon apple butter and 1 tablespoon creamy butter onto muffin, halves, set aside. In a small bowl beat together 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water. Coat a small skillet with non stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat; pour the egg mixture into hot skillet. Cook and stir just until egg is cooked through but still glossy and moist., sprinkle with 1 table spoon shredded traduced fat cheddar cheese, Serve with English muffin.
Per serving; 413 cal., 16g fat(4g sat. fat), 225mg chol., 514 mg sodium, 53g carb., 26g sugar, 6g fiber, 18g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne