- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Fruit and nut oatmeal
Posted by Chantel Martiromo
Recipe contributed by eat well and lose weight by better Holmesd and Gardens (more than 500 delicious satisfying recipes), published by Houghton Miffin Harcourt. You can view its website at www.hmhbooks.com
In a small saucepan combine 1/2 cup fat free milk and 1/2 cup apple juice, bring to boiling. Stir in 3 dried apricot, diced; 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats (not instant); 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Reduce heat/ Simmer 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted.
Per serving, 335 calories, 10 fat (1 g sat. fat) 2mg cholesterol, 54g sodium, 43g carb. 13g sugar, 5g fiber, 12g pro.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
Posted by Chantel at 4:39 AM