Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Abdominal obesity and Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
a study of a Sample size fof 1052 Indian girls from 3 different
colleges were approached (n = 2150), 1520 (70.7%) agreed to participate.
They were asked to fill up a questionnaire asking details of menstrual
cycle and features of hyperandrogenism, conducted by the Sanjay Gandhi
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, posted in PubMed,
found that calculated prevalence of PCOS in women between the ages of
18-25 years from Lucknow, north India, is 3.7%. Majority of these girls
were lean but have abdominal obesity.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne