Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Hyperandrogenism in obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome
the stduy using samples from previous prospective, controlled studies.
Nine women with PCOS (5 obese, 4 lean) and 9 ovulatory controls (5
obese, 4 lean)to determined the effect of chronic androgen suppression
on inflammation in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) compared to weight-matched controls, posted in PubMed, suggested that hyperandrogenism in PCOS may exert an anti-inflammatory effect when obesity
is present, but may not promote inflammation in the disorder; and that
circulating androgens have a pleiotropic effect on inflammation
depending on the combination of PCOS and weight status in a given
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne