Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
the study to investigate and analyze the clinical presentation,
hormonal profile, and metabolic abnormalities of obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), conducted by the The Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, posted in PubMed, indicated that
PCOS women have more severe hyperandrogenism, IR and hyperinsulinism
than normal-weight PCOS women, which may have some health implications
later in life.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne