Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic options for ovulation induction
In the study to review current non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic options for ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), with evidence gathered was reviewed and evaluated by the Reproductive
Endocrinology and Infertility Committee of the Society of Obstetricians
and Gynaecologists of Canada. The quality of evidence was quantified
using the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care, showed that benefits include weight reduction and improvements in ovulation, pregnancy, and live birth rates. Potential harms include medication side effects and multiple pregnancies(posted in PuibMed.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne