Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
The potential of the increase in inflammatory markers and metabolic risk of women with the polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
the study to investigate the relationship between the levels of
C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6 (IL-6) and IL-1β and the
hormonal and metabolic alterations in women with polycystic ovary syndrome
(PCO), conducted by the Humoral Immunity Studies Institute, School of
Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires,
posted in PubMed, showed that the presence of a chronic inflammation status in young women with PCO. These parameters are mainly related to obesity and, to a lesser extent, to IR.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne