Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
studies have associated high dietary isoflavone intake with low
incidence of breast cancer. In the study to investigate the effects of
the isoflavone daidzein and its sulfoconjugates, daidzein-4'-O-sulfate and daidzein-7,4'-di-O-sulfate, on sterol sulfatase acitivity using dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate as substrate, posted in PubMed, showed that while daidzein does not affect sterol sulfatase, its sulfoconjugates are potent inhibitors of this enzyme. Kinetic analyses reveal that daidzein-4'-O-sulfate and daidzein-7,4'-di-O-sulfate
inhibit sterol sulfatase competitively with respect to the steroid
substrate and with Ki values of 5.9 and 1 microM, respectively. Daidzein sulfo-conjugates also inhibit hydroxysteroid and phenol sulfotransferases but at much higher concentrations.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne