Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Weight reduction and ovulation
Between 4% and 18% of women worldwide are affected by polycystic ovary
syndrome (PCOS) and have the hormonal imbalances that lead to the
cascade of symptoms, including weight gain and obesity. According to the study by McFarland C., One of the first suggested treatments for infertility associated with
PCOS is weight reduction, which has been shown to increase the chance of
spontaneous ovulation and menstruation, posted in PubMed.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne