Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Gene GYS2 as a novel genetic factor for polycystic ovary syndrome through obesity-related condition
In a genome-wide association study to investigate the role of genetic predisposition in the pathogenesis of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in relation to obesity in Koreans (n=1741), by the Osong Health Technology Administration complex, Chungcheongbuk-do, posted in PubMed,
showed that there is a significant associations of GYS2 for body mass
index in the discovery stage. The study provides a preliminary framework
upon diverse genetic effects underlying PCOS in Korean women.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne