Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Mental disorders in women with polycystic ovary syndrome and its relationship with body mass index
In the study to evaluate the prevalence of common mental disorders in women diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome as compared with paired controls without this syndrome, posted in PubMed,
found that Women with diagnosis of this disease have an almost
three-fold increased likelihood of common mental disorders as compared
with those without polycystic ovary syndrome. Although obesity is often observed in polycystic ovary syndrome, even women with a healthy body mass index have an increased risk of psychiatric comorbidity.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne