Posted by Chantel Martiromo. research contributed by PubMed
a negative prognostic factor, worsens a patient's quality of life.
According to the study by the National Cancer Center Research Institute,
posted in PubMed, isoflavones reduced their proliferation, implying that the
isoflavones possess antiproliferative effects of these cancer cell
lines. Isoflavone treatment on the models induced tumor cytostasis,
attenuation of cachexia, and prolonged survival whereas discontinuation
of the treatment resulted in progressive tumor growth and weight loss.
The inhibitory effects of tumor growth and weight loss by isoflavones
were graded as soy isoflavone aglycone AglyMax > daidzein > genistein.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne