Posted by Chantel M. Research contributed by the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
The prevalence of childbearing age obesity is wide spreading in US,
approximately, 50% of them are either overweight [body mass index (BMI)
25-29.9 kg/m(2)] or obese (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m(2)).
Eating pathology and Obesity in women at risk for breast cancer recurrence
a cross-sectional study of women in the same community and age group
(middle-aged and older).to investigate the relationship among obesity, depressive symptoms, eating attitudes and behaviors, and dietary intake.and to compare women at risk for recurrence of breast cancer and women who had not been diagnosed with breast cancer, posted in PubMed, showed that an association among obesity,
depressive symptomatology, and abnormal eating attitudes and behavior
may affect response to standard nutritional interventions in women at
risk for breast cancer recurrence.
Chinese Secrets to Fatty Liver and Obesity Reversal
For more information and health articles, please visit women's health http://thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.ca/
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne