Yoga may have a profound and positive effect in delay aging process, some renowned institute studies suggested.
Aging is a natural process of growing old.
Yoga, the ancient technique for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement, and gesture..... has been well known for people in the Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the study to explore the impact of yoga and meditation-based lifestyle intervention (YMLI) on cellular aging in 96 healthy individuals randomly assigned to a 12-weeks of YMLI, at the end of 12 weeks of lesson, YMLI group expressed significant improvements in both the cardinal biomarkers of cellular aging and the metabotropic biomarkers influencing cellular aging in compared to baseline values.
The efficacy of the program in the reduced cellular aging process was attributed to the activities in decreased production of ROS and pro-inflammatory cytokine and the hormone cortisol, and increased mean values of telomerase activity in the regulated aging process and hormone β-endorphin in reduced stress and maintain homeostasis.
Dr. Madhuri Tolahunase, the led author, after taking into account of other co-founders, said,"Lifestyle is an integrated entity, and an intervention, like YMLI, that has overall positive influence on our health appears most useful versus changing only one aspect at a time, as is seen by action of certain drugs. Yoga is holistic and mind-body medicine and is more beneficial and advantageous than individual interventions like physical exercise, caloric restriction, and antioxidants".
Other researchers, in the study of yoga breathing in protected skin against aging, filed the following results
1. Yoga breathing reduced psychological aspects of stress and anxiety which have been found to associate to promoted aging
2. Yoga also expressed an impact in regulated advanced glycation end products (AGE) which have recently been shown to play a role in tissue aging
3. Comprehensive yoga program including breathing and meditative exercises may have a profound effect in enhanced gene expression involving oxidative stress, DNA damage, cell cycle control, aging, and apoptosis and
In further analysis, Dr, Beri K the led author said, "(Contract to general belief)The interesting correlation of insulin regulation and glucose control can be translated to improvement and maybe reversal of the effects on AGE protein accumulation in the body tissue".
In support of the above differentiation, Dr. Brown RP at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons launched an investigation of yoga breathing in delay aging process, suggested that
1. Yoga breathing (pranayama) can have a significant and positive effect in bringing the mind to the present moment and reduce stress
2. Yoga breathing delayed the aging process through reduced expression of depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and for victims of mass disasters.
3. The practices also relieved many forms of suffering.
Finally, after taking account of other risk factors, researchers concluded that yoga breathing can affect longevity mechanisms.
Taking all together, Yoga used alone or combined with meditation may have a therapeutic effect in delay aging through regulating cellular and psychological expressions.
For More information on yoga lessons tailor to a complete well being for women, please visit: YOGA BURN
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Impact of Yoga and Meditation on Cellular Aging in Apparently Healthy Individuals: A Prospective, Open-Label Single-Arm Exploratory Study by Tolahunase M1, Sagar R2, Dada R1.(PubMed)
(2) Breathing to younger skin: 'reversing the molecular mechanism of skin aging with yoga' by Beri K1.(PMC)
(3) Yoga breathing, meditation, and longevity by Brown RP1, Gerbarg PL.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1200 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne