Scientists may have found an integrated form of exercise in reduced complications of women in a group of high-risk pregnancy, studies suggested
Yoga, the ancient technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well being, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement, and gesture..... has been well known for people in the Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
In a review literature published on 4 databases from January 2004 to February 2014 to examine the effect of yoga in high risk pregnancy with 10 randomized controlled trials satisfied the criteria and guideline selected, researchers found that all studies expressed the positive effect in reduced high-risk pregnancy complications, including lower incidences of prenatal disorders (p ≤ 0.05), and small gestational age and improved psychological and physical expression,.....
The study continuous mentioned that yoga may be safe and particularly effective for pregnant women who are depressed, at high-risk, or experience lumbopelvic pain.
After taking account of other co-founders, researchers also opinionated that yoga is a more effective exercise than walking or standard prenatal therapy.
Interestingly, in a single-blind randomized controlled clinical trial with sixty-eight pregnant women (38 in the control group with standard antenatal care and 30 in the YT group) with 27.2 (5.2) years of mean age recruited from the outpatient services of medical college and hospital in Bangalore, South India with all participants perceived stress scale (PSS) measured during the 12th, 20th, and 28th weeks of pregnancy, researchers indicated that
1. Yoga group demonstrated a significant difference in the PSS level in reduced scores at the second follow-up (28th week of pregnancy) compared to the control group.
2 The yoga group also expressed fewer pregnancy discomforts in the PSS scale
3. The standard antenatal care control group showed an increased stress level.
After further exams and observations, researchers insisted that YT, a cost-effective option, also a feasible and safe option, can reduce the stress level in inducing high-risk pregnancy complications.
In support of the above differentiation, the SVYASA University researchers conducted their own study of 68 high-risk pregnant women recruited from two maternity hospitals in Bengaluru, India, and randomized assigned into yoga and control groups with yoga group (n=30) received standard care plus one-hour yoga sessions, three times a week, from the 12th to the 28th week of gestation. and the control group (n=38) received standard care plus conventional antenatal exercises (walking) during the same period and suggested that
1. Women attended yoga lesson expressed a reduction of pregnancy complications, including pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH), preeclampsia, gestational diabetes (GDM) and intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) cases.
2. Furthermore, in compared to control, yoga group also demonstrated a fewer small gestational Age (SGA) babies and newborns with low APGAR(The Apgar score to assess baby health) scores.
In the conclusion, Dr. Rakhshani A, the lead author said, "yoga in high-risk pregnancy has shown that yoga can potentially be an effective therapy in reducing hypertensive related complications of pregnancy and improving fetal". outcomes".
The finding information suggested that yoga, a safe and cost-effective therapy may be used as an integrated form of exercise in reduced complications and improved outcome in high-risk pregnancy.
For More information on yoga lessons tailor to a complete well being for women, please visit: YOGA BURN
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effects of yoga intervention during pregnancy: a review for current status by Jiang Q1, Wu Z2, Zhou L1, Dunlop J3, Chen P1.(PubMed)
(2) Yoga for high-risk pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial by Deshpande CS1, Rakhshani A, Nagarathna R, Ganpat TS, Kurpad A, Maskar R, Nagendra HR, Sudheer DC, Abbas R, Raghuram N, Anura K, Rita M, Ramarao N.(PubMed)
(1) The effects of yoga in prevention of pregnancy complications in high-riskpregnancies: a randomized controlled trial by Rakhshani A1, Nagarathna R, Mhaskar R, Mhaskar A, Thomas A, Gunasheela S.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne