Whole food(herbal medicine), linking health benefits in the prevention, management, and treatment of diseases has placed an important role in human history over many centuries. The finding of whole food medication by renowned scientists all over the world to replace the single ingredient of Western medicine with little or no side effect has been difficult due to no commercial benefit and patent right to producers.
Garbanzo bean also known as chickpea is an edible legume of genus Cicer and the family Fabaceae, high in protein and minerals. It is one of the earliest cultivated vegetables, native to the Middle East.
With Nutrients of
2. Dietary fiber
5. Vitamin A
6. Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
7. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
8. Niacin (Vitamin B3)
9. Pantothenic acid (B5)
10. Vitamin B6
11. Folate (Vitamin B9)
12. Vitamin C
13. Vitamin E
14. Vitamin K
Chickpea may be the next generation of antioxidants in scavenging against the development of free radical H2O2, malondialdehyde (MDA) through the reduction of antioxidant stress.
In the study in the identification and characterization of antioxidant peptides from chickpea protein hydrolysates, researchers at the joint study lead by Avda. Padre García insisted that main sequences, ALEPDHR, TETWNPNHPEL, FVPH, and SAEHGSLH, corresponded to legumin, the main seed protein, have shown to contain free radical scavenging and cellular antioxidant activities..
In support of the above study, researchers at Jiangnan University said, " This antioxidant peptide(found in chickpea) efficiently quenched the free radical sources 1,1-diphenyl-2-pycryl-hydrazyl (DPPH), hydroxyl, and superoxide free radicals. The Cu(2+) and Fe(2+) chelating activities were 76.92% and 63.08% at the peptide concentration of 50μgmL(-1), respectively. Furthermore, the inhibition of the Fra.7 on lipid peroxidation was greater than that of α-tocopherol".
Also in the investigation of free radicals scavenging activity, pectin (CAP) extracted from the husk of Cicer arietinum L. exhibited a dose-dependent free radical scavenging activity at a scavenging rate of 29% on DPPH radicals in 1.0 mg/mL
Therefore, the intake of. Chickpea accompanied by a good diet can reduce the risk of free radical-induced certain diseases, such as cancers, arthritis, dementia, etc..
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) DPPH radical scavenging activity and contents of H2O2, malondialdehyde and proline in determining salinity tolerance in chickpea seedlings by Kaur N, Kumar A, Kaur K, Gupta AK, Singh I.(PubMed)
(2) Identification and characterization of antioxidant peptides from chickpea protein hydrolysates by Torres-Fuentes C1, Contreras Mdel M2, Recio I2, Alaiz M1, Vioque J3.(PubMed)
(3) Purification and characterisation of a new antioxidant peptide from chickpea (Cicer arietium L.) protein hydrolysates by Zhang T1, Li Y2, Miao M2, Jiang B2.(PubMed)
(4) Component analysis and free radicals scavenging activity of Cicer arietinum L. husk pectin by Urias-Orona V1, Huerta-Oros J, Carvajal-Millán E, Lizardi-Mendoza J, Rascón-Chu A, Gardea AA.(PubMed)
- The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research
- Organic Green Tea
- Women Health (1) Articles
- The Women Health Curable Smoothie back by Respecta...
- Phytoestrogen Research
- Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes)
- Women's Health Research Articles
- Over 1300 Experts Health and Research Articles That Cover Foods and Herbal Medicne